Jan 29, 2012
wooww how did you do this
It's kinda hard to explain, but i'll try my best...
1) part a chunk of hair across the front where the bangs are, corn row braid this section of hair.
2) Part a larger section of hair behind the first chunk and turn the braid, and corn row braid in the opposite direction of the first.
3) Do a normal braid with the 2nd section of loose hair, then use a hair tie to end it.
4) With the remaining hair, put in a high ponytail then make a bun and secure it with bobby pins.
5) Grab the braid and go under the bun and wrap it around the bun.
6) Take out the hair tie at the end of the braid and bobby pin it into the bun.
=] Hopefully you get the idea
Feb 05, 2012
ill try to do it i have to practice
Pictures of hair that I've done on myself and friends =]