So, I posted this nail look because I thought it was unique! Sara did a fantastic job on this look!
Comment if you like it or not.
Also try and re-create this look too :)
Dec 18, 2012
thanks I thought the silver was nail polish at first
haha no problem :)
Dec 16, 2012
Dec 15, 2012
how was this done I want some flashy nails
You would need:
-base and top coat
-dark blue/black nail polish (or any choice nail polish you like )
-some nail art pieces (the small cut up ones)
-a small dotting tool
-some nail glue.
1. Apply base coat then do a couple of coats your nail polish.
2. Take your small nail art pieces (try to find some that are silver and mixed shape ones if you can or just cut them up if you want to make your own)
3. Also take your nail glue and carefully apply it on the back side and use your dotting tool apply it in place. It might take a while, but the results are gonna look great :)
4. Do so to all of your nails
5. Wait for them to dry and then apply your top coat.
And you are all done!!! It's not that hard but applying the pieces just takes a while. But I hope you try it out and send me your recreation pic on my twitter @KadriaHassan
:) Hope it turns out great.
hahah agreed :)
Woah that's cool!
Dec 14, 2012
This would be a perfect manicure for Hyuna in 4 Minute
It totally would! I love her music as well. She's very girly and fun hahah :)
Totally sad it's stickers! It looks awesome!
Yeah! But I think some salons do these types of nail art but it takes ALOT of time hahah :)
Dec 13, 2012
This looks So cool !
haha I know right! :)
freaki'n awesome !
hahah I was thinking that too! :)
Very cool look but this looks like nail stickers, not polish... like i can see it pulling up on the edges.
Yeah, they are nail stickers hahah! :)
Smokey Gradient Nails
by Jillian C.
Easy Glitter Nails for New Years Eve!!!!!
by Lauren S.
White Tip French with Teal Leopard Print: nail...
by Theresa B.
crazy looking emo bunnies on green green grass...
by Robin M.
by Carly W.