Cydangi e.'s (cydangie) Beauty Product Reviews
Sleek Makeup is a company based in the U.K, you may pick it up from Superdrug stores or the Sleek makeup website for £5.99, so it's about $10usd.
One of my favorite go to palette. Super affordable drugstore cosmetic with such amazing quality. It has matte and shimmer shadows, very pigmented, easy to blend.
Sleek Makeup is a company based in the U.K, you may pick it up from Superdrug stores or the Sleek makeup website for £5.99, so it's about $10usd. One of my favorite go to palette. Super affordable drugstore cosmetic with such amazing quality. It has matte and shimmer shadows, very pigmented, easy to blend.
Clarisonic Mia ($149) is the smallest size of all. It is great to bring it to travel with. The battery life is 20mins, each time you use you only use it for one minute. I really like the universal charger and it is really cool because it’s a magnetically attaches to the handle. Most of all I love the fact that this is waterproof, so I can use it in the shower.
My Clarisonic Routine
After a month and half of using this product I have noticed the different of my skin. I know that clarisonic I use this every night at first then every other night. I find that using this every night for dry skin especially the dry weather is too much. I can probably use it more often during summer when I get so oily and gross.
I use this cleanser about 10 seconds each on my checks, 10 seconds on my forehead, 15 seconds around my nose and 15 seconds on my chin using my regular Origins cleanser. The brush head you’re supposed to change it every 3 months of use. However, My skin feels like baby bum soft every time after I use it. I would touch it over and over again of course with my clean hands.
More than 2x as effective as manual cleansing. (I agree)
6x more makeup removal. (I agree)
Leaves skin feeling and looking younger and smoother. (I agree but younger lol hmm)
Increases product absorption. (I agree)
Clarisonic Mia Sonic Cleansing System is gentle enough for use twice daily. (Disagree)
Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. (Not sure, need my mother to try)
Helps reduce oily areas, dry skin patches and blemishes. (I agree)
Helps reduce the appearance of visible pores. (Not sure)
Suitable for use with any non-abrasive cleanser. (I agree)
Suitable for all skin types. (I agree)
- I am VERY happy with my skin, I used to get lot of small bumps on my checks but I don’t get that anymore. I still break out from time to time, usually around that time of the month but that’s fine.
- For fading fine lines, or reduce my pores, I really don’t see much of a different and again I’ve been using this for only a month and half.
- When I first started on mia I had two huge scars on my check. I don’t know if it’s just me but my scars faded faster than it normally would.
- Not only this product exfoliates my skin, but I also use this on my lips and my neck. It helps me to get rid of my dry lips. So I can apply my lipstick better.
And Yes it defiantly helps to remove my dry skin patches.
- Ever since I’ve been using Clarisonic Mia I feel more confidence with my skin, because I don’t have lot of problems with my skin no more beside my dark circle, pores, black heads. I wear less makeup.
I have been using "Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque" for a year and half now. You can purchase it at drugstores for under $5 USD.
How to use?
Cleanse face & neck. Apply Mint Julep Masque generously all over the face OR dab it to problem areas and allow to dry for about 15-20minutes.
Then wash it off with warm water
Use it about 1-2times aweek
(I know some people use it for everyday or in the morning for a pick me up)
Affordable (dirt cheap)
Helps to dry up acne pimples
Rinse away blackheads (overtime)
Shrink enlarged pores
Refreshing your skin
Helps relax tired muscles
Great for oilly + acne prone skin. Dry skin is fine too just don't use it too often, because it helps balance and control the oil production
Get rids of dead flaky skin
Feels refresh, cool and relaxing
Packing kinda sucks. Hard to squeeze it out when the tube is half gone.
It takes many uses to show the improve of getting rid of blackheads & pores
when I first got it, I thought it looks kinda sucky but I was wrong. I love it hella lots especially the dark shade. "Flash" it's JUST alright not my favorite. Each compact comes with 3 shades and a step by step simple instructions on how to contour cheeks, nose and eye
Flash - a soft neutral shimmer
Light - a high-lighting powder
Dark - a low-lighting powder
Oh btw, it has a mirror too with side LED lights, the mirror SUCKS tho. It's very burry - garbage. Over all, very easy to blend, great for first timer that wanna learn how to contour & highlight basicly everything you need
Nyx round lipstick is a velvet textured lip cream that covers the lips with rich color. It is very pigmented, smooths and moisturized. There are 144 shades. The best part about these lipsticks its about $1.99 each (depends where you buy it) btw, best wear lipbalms before you apply your lipstick. Over all, I LOVE LOVE LOVE NYX round lipsticks.
I am planning to purchase more lippies from them. I just need to build up my To Buy List. I have lot of swatches on my blog please go check it out if you're interested!
I love trying different / new products
As soon as L'oreal came out with their new Studio Secrets Line. I knew i had to give it a try especially this claims to hide your pores, banishes imperfection, suitable for all skin types, dermatologist tested and non-comedogenic. The first thing I want to talk about is - Base and Primer. I don't think Base is Primer. Is it? On the package (the box) it mentioned " Smooth on in a gentle circular motion over the whole face or targeted areas. Wear alone or apply under makeup to help makeup go on smoother " I don't think they've ever mention this base will helps our makeup last longer.
1. It definitely hides my large pores on my nose and cheeks (around nose's area)
2. Its very soft and smooth and sank into my skin right away.
(Makes foundation easier to apply especially right under my eyes when i wear concealer)
3. Little bit goes a long way
4. It gives me kinda an airbrushed finish
5. It makes my skin looks very smooth
The fact that it's so smooth. You might not even need as much foundation. Because it's very easy to blend it out
1. It's in a JAR. gosh, if you have long nails. You might hate it. This will be the pain in the ass for you. I hate it when i have beauty products stuck in my finger nails. That's gross. Maybe try to use a cotton or non-latex swabs might help?
I think i'll repurchase this product if they come in a tube.
Wet N Wild really improved their products and im impressed. I like their gel eyeliner althought over time it will gets really dry like any other gel liner. I like their brow shaders and else. Thought i will give a chance to try these lipsticks. This brand is really affordable, and the quality is not so bad. I picked up 3 lipsticks from their Mega Last Lip Color line. I thought these lipsticks doesn't have names only number till 2 of my subbies told me that the name of the lipsticks is on the wrapping paper that we removed and threw away...
- Semi matte finish
- Very pigmented
- Long lasting
- Affordable, cheap
- Great for people with pigmented lips
- Many colors to choose from
- Need to moisturized lips before applying, or else it will settle into your lip lines
- Packaging needs to be improved (too plastic)
- It makes my lips feel dry after 3hours. Need to apply lipgloss or lipbalm to smooth my lips
For more pictures please check out my blog! :)
What it does
This dual-action power primer works 360° around the eyes to make concealers and eyeshadows stay put. Concealers don't crease, eyeshadows stay vibrant and true...you'll wonder how you ever lived without it! Neutral nude shade is universally flattering; custom airless pump is sooo easy to use...just a dab'll do ya!
$24 (10.0mL / 0.33 US fl. oz.)
The best way to dispense stay don't stray is to lightly tap the airless pump using your index finger until the product comes out
How to apply
Directions: Apply stay don't stray over lids and under eyes and let set. Then apply erase paste to under-eye area and any of our velvet eyeshadows or creaseless cream shadow/liners on your lids for an eye-look that lasts from A.M. to P.M.!
- Easy to blend
- Great for even out my skin tone either on my lids, under eyes or cheeks
- Packaging suck. The pump is very hard to control the amount i need
- A bit too drying on my skin (combo to dry)
- It creased my eyeshadow
- The product might be too light for darker skin tone
- As for concealer primer, it feels very thick even my mom told me to chuck it in the garbage, and she doesn't even know im using this new product. My mom made fun of me the whole day calling me the"Cakey girl".
Overall. I still LOVEE Benefit just not this garbage! Returned already
My very first Sleek palette "Sparkle Palette"
Sleek Makeup is a company based in the U.K, you may pick it up from Superdrug stores or the Sleek makeup website for £5.99, so it's about $10usd. Super affordable drugstore cosmetic with such amazing quality.
Cranberry, Dream Maker, Galactic, Twinkle, Star Light, Noir
Lllusion, Festive, Mistletoe, Glitz & Glamour, Gold Ribbon, Tinsel
The colors in the palette is very pretty, very pigmented, very easy to blend, shimmer eyeshadows but it's not crazy overloaded shimmers. which i love. The only color that's missing in this palette i think it's a brown shade lol. Hopefully i will be able to pick up other Sleek products and palettes soon.