About MeI love autumn, sweaters, good coffee, tea, and good company.
I am a full-time student, part to full time worker depending on the season, and baggy clothes fanatic.
FAQWhat is your ethnicity?
- My dad is Filipino & Chinese. My mum is Filipino, Spanish, & Japanese. I was born in the USA.
What is your MAC colour?
- I don't use MAC, but I would be anywhere from NC40 plus or minus a few shades. I match to a MUFE 53 when I am most tan. Sorry! I really do not use foundation or any full face make-up if I can help it.
How much make-up do you wear at most on a daily basis?
- Full skincare routine - I do this daily no matter what I have to do that day: serum, eye cream, moisturizer (with SPF), Autumn-Winter (a second moisturizer), Spring-Summer (facial sunscreen with at least SPF 55).
- Cosmetics: concealer (if I have too dark under-eye circles), matching skin colour powder for sheer coverage & setting, blush sheered out, light bronzer for light contouring, mascara, crease colour. End.
Do you colour your hair?
- No, I do not. I have never chemically processed my hair (no colour, no perm, nothing). However, I do lighten it by using a lightening shampoo once a week and mixing a bit of that with my regular shampoo.
What is your natural hair colour?
- I naturally have an Espresso Bean colour, I also have natural red in my hair. It looks black at first glance, but once the sun or light hits it - it turns red-brown. I have these three weird natural highlights on the top of my head. I don't know how I got that ... If I stay out in the sun too long, my hair will stay light brown until it cools.
- I do not use any styling products, normally.
- When my hair was long I would ask for long layers and a long side-swept bang. Now that it is short, I just ask for layers & showed my stylist a picture of the hair I wanted. O.O
How would you describe your reviews?
- I review based on specific points (details) that I, as a consumer, would like to know. I am very particular when it comes to price (because I am a full-time college student, I work hard for my money) out of all the other points. If a product is worth the money, it does not matter how much it costs as long as it does the job and the result lasts. I also try to find a way to make things work to find all the positives and not work to find all the negatives.